Adolescence is the time where a person begins to pay attention to his or her body and its shortcomings.
Puberty in boys begins at the age of 12-13 years, in an interval of up to 20 years a man can see how his penis grows.
An important stage in the life of every man
In addition to the increase in genital size, other important hormonal changes occur:
- increased hair growth in the groin area and on the face;
- rounding of the scrotum;
- changes in the length and thickness of the penis;
- foreskin formation.
Development in this form is an important process. Parents should keep track of those changes.
If a teenager does not have hair or his voice is not "broken", then we are talking about hormonal failure, testosterone is produced in insufficient quantities. Ignoring the problem is fraught with pathological problems in the future.
Norms of penis thickness and length in adolescents
Penis size in the stronger sex in adulthood can vary. At a young age, the length and width of the penis are approximately the same in all children. The average data of the penis during erection is equal to the following indicators (length, diameter, data are shown in centimeters):
- 12 years - 10-11 and 7. 5;
- 13-14 years-12-14, 8. 5-10. 5;
- 15-16 years-15-17, 11-12.
At the age of seventeen, adolescents may notice that the organs become shorter by 0. 5-1. 2 cm.This is due to the increase in diameter. Many experts believe that at the age of 17-19 years, you can still affect penis size.
What affects penis size in adolescents
Its size is influenced by various factors:
- Genetics- it is placed in the uterus. If the father of the child is not a sexual giant, then the boy should not have a noticeable tool in his shorts.
- Ecology- according to statistics, men living near factories and factories that emit harmful chemical components into the atmosphere have a penis size of 0. 5-3 cm smaller than men living in the south and other environmentally friendly areas.
- Injuries to the groin area-this may not be noticeable in any way when the child goes to the park, it all becomes noticeable during puberty.
- Diseases of the endocrine system- in this case, a teenager needs to choose the right treatment to avoid problems in the field of men's health in the future.
- Growth-Tall boys may have a longer penis, but a smaller diameter. In adolescents no taller than 163, the penis is thick and short.
- Healthy eating - the diet of young representatives of the stronger sex should be complete. Lack of product will affect the overall physical development of the child and his reproductive organs.
- Bad habits- unfortunately, the abuse of smoking and alcohol will inevitably affect penis growth. If a boy starts smoking at the age of 14, then at the age of 17 he can see that the penis is 0. 7-2. 5 cm smaller than the average size.
Experts believe that parents are obliged to monitor the development of the adolescent body. Boys should be regularly taken to a surgeon, who will detect pathology in a timely manner.
The sooner a problem is detected, the higher the likelihood that in the future the man will not face problems such as penile dysfunction or sexual complexes.
How to enlarge a teen penis: popular ways
Pharmaceutical companies are actively promoting funds that allow you to increase the penis by 2-4 cm. The diameter can also be adjusted. Of course, these medications are temporary in nature.
In its natural state, the penis grows only until the age of 21 years. This fact has been proven, if you do not act on the organ with drugs or do exercise, then you can not hope that the tool will appear in shorts, like an adult movie star. Representatives of this profession like to use gels and various sprays that increase blood flow in the groin area and due to this there is an increase in the penis. At a young age, such experiments are prohibited.
Adolescents can lengthen the penis with the following procedures:
- the pump operates due to pressure differences;
- extenders are popular devices that appeared in ancient times. Of course, at the time they looked simple, but the essence remained - due to forced stretching, elongation occurred;
- physical exercises - there are exercises that allow you to adjust the dimensions of the genitals;
- masturbation is a controversial method, as sexologists believe that during adolescence, self -satisfaction can lead to problems in the future. This method is suitable for men who regularly have sexual intercourse with women.
You can increase the penis in adolescence using this technique by 0. 5-3 cm. Sometimes this distance is not enough for men to feel like real supermen in the bedroom.
Extenders and pumps
A teenager doesn’t have to think too much about the size of a small penis. Of course, if the penis is smaller than average, then you need to go to a specialist. From the age of seventeen, you can take several methods that will allow you to feel confident to fast with a woman in the future.
An extender is a device that enlarges an organ by stretching its tissues.If you wear it regularly, you can trigger the multiplication of skin cells, this contributes to stretching of length and width.
The device is installed every day for 6-8 hours, even you have to walk with it in public places. To hide the system, you need to wear wide pants and underwear. The results will be noticeable after a month of use. Young people's skin is better adapted to stretch marks.
The pump gives temporary results. But experts say that prolonged use will inevitably lead to an increase in length and width.
- During adolescence, the skin is prone to rapid regrowth, because of this it is easily stretched.
- If you start using the pump at the age of 18, then the penis will be 2-3 cm larger. Use the device with caution, injuries appear in every fifth case.
Massage and exercise
Adolescent sexual organs can be enlarged with the help of exercise. Frequent stretching of the penis will lead to an elongation of 3-5 cm. If you massage the penis every day during an erection, the results will be noticeable within a month. The movement is done from the bottom up - you need to hold your hands firmly from the base to the head. Experts say that this action is a little painful.
Jelqing is an ancient technology that allows you to increase the length of the penis. Pulling the penis with the help of weights should be done daily for 40-65 minutes. If you spend less time, then there will be no results.
- Training is done on members who are not excited.
- If the organ is overloaded, then there may be a problem with the rupture of tissues or blood vessels. At a young age, injuries occur due to lack of experience and excessive tension.
But what about surgery?
Private surgical clinics are increasingly advertising services for quick ways to increase the penis. Of course, teenagers should choose safe methods for organ correction - extenders and massage.
Surgical intervention will not be performed on men who do not have obvious pathology and deformities that require complex manipulation with a scalpel.Even at the request of the parents, such operations are not performed at the request of the patient alone. The doctor will tell you in detail what the norm is and how many centimeters in a teenager’s normal sexual organs.
You can also advise men to take vitamins and monitor nutrition. Abuse of bad habits is a sure way to poor health and a smaller penis. Parents should support the child in every way possible to avoid serious problems. You should immediately contact a specialist if the penis does not enlarge and the following symptoms are present:
- the man has narrow shoulders and a broad pelvis;
- the boy had no erection;
- an obese teenager;
- the testicles are small.
If you monitor your health carefully and are not afraid to go to the doctor, you can correct many of the defects detected accurately in adolescence. A small penis in adolescence is not a cause of panic, maybe it is genetic or it is not yet time to amaze a friend with the dimension of "friends" and stories of sexual exploitation.